Crayola World of Design Camps take kids on a journey of discovery! This one-of-a-kind art camp allows kids to experiment with new art techniques while working on their problem-solving skills at the same time. Kids get to explore art and design as a career path and as a tool to understand different cultures and places.
- Kids learn many different techniques, like sculpting, illustration and textile artistry.
- Camps are designed to boost confidence and develop critical thinking skills.
- Kids participate in engaging activities that have been kid-tested and approved.
- Take-home Crayola art supplies allow kids to build on their camp projects at home.
- Kids make a different project every day!
Crayola World of Design Camps are perfect for ages 5 to 12. Week-long, half day camps are held at various locations across the St. Louis metro area, including Saint Louis University, Chesterfield, Clayton, Manchester, and Ellisville. Hurry and register! Camps fill fast! Easy online registration.