Parents are invited to attend this seminar, presented by Jim Burns, PhD, president of HomeWord Center for Youth and Families, which focuses on strengthening parenting skills and developing a healthy, God-honoring parenting philosophy. Learn ways to parent more purposefully, create a healthy family atmosphere and tackle issues all families face.
• Overcoming Negative Family Patterns
• Creating a Grace-Filled Home
• Raising Kids Who Love God
• Finding Replenishment for Overcrowded Lives
• Communicating with Affection, Warmth and Encouragement
Burns is an international speaker and author of several books, including Teenology: How to Raise Great Teens.
$10 per person. The seminar is open to parents and grandparents of all faiths.
6-9 p.m. at First Free Church, 1375 Carman Road, Manchester.
More information and to register: www.efree.org