The Pet-acular Holiday Bazaar is a family-friendly event especially for dogs and kids! This St. Louis-favorite returns to the state-of-the-art Purina Event Center the weekend of Dec. 15-16 and offers fun for all ages, including a Kids Activity Area and photos with Santa. Admission and parking are free, and no reservations are necessary.
Fun activities for the whole family include:
• Unlimited access to the Kids Activity Area with the purchase of a $5 wristband. Activities include a trackless train, balloon animals, inflatable bounce houses and more! For ages 2-12.
• Shop for unique holiday gifts such as stocking stuffers, children's cold weather apparel and one-of-a-kind pet gifts made by local artisans.
• Watch exciting live entertainment — singing, dancing, canine acrobatics and other holiday-themed productions.
• Grab a bite to eat in the Cafe.
• Dogs, kids and kids-at-heart can get their photos taken with Santa. Each sitting is $5.
• Visit with adoptable pets from more than 15 local pet welfare organizations.
If you bring your own dog, he or she must be leashed and up to date on all vaccinations with a visible rabies tag.
The Pet-acular Holiday Bazaar will be held Saturday and Sunday, December 15 and 16, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. both days. No reservations are required.
Admission and parking are free.
For more information, call 314-982-3232 or go to purinafarms.com.
Enjoy authentic food, live Salsa bands, dancing, the Los Niños Children's Pavilion with piñatas, a petting zoo, Dora and Diego and more at the area’s largest Hispanic festival.